Saturday, April 19, 2014
Such a fucking degrading thing to have happen to you. Literally feel like killing myself out of humiliation right now.
Never hoped more that there actually is a God.
Friday, April 18, 2014
Well, can’t help but feel a tiny bit embarrassed.
who needs pants when you can have no pants
What isn’t cultural appropration:
• Trying/eating/making a culture’s food
• Listening to that culture’s music
• Watching that culture’s movies
• Reading that culture’s books
• Appreciating that culture’s art
• Wearing that culture’s clothing IF in a setting…
DAVID SCHWIMMER: We spent an enormous amount of time together those first several years. We wouldn’t want to leave each other. We’d go out to dinner after work, or we’d go to lunch together, or play poker, or just play games. I think we were genuinely having the time of our lives, and also there was something very bonding about how scary the whole experience was. We had the other five, like a very protective cocoon.